Shopping has forever been the love of young adults. Whenever they feel like taking a break, they head to the shopping malls and buy clothes, shoes, candies and whatnot.
Fashion shopping is a trend
The world is evolving at a very rapid rate. The taste, preference and lifestyle of people have been changing ever since. The rap culture has been trending worldwide, with people following all the famous rappers and street artist’s clothing pattern. All the major brands have come out to collaborate with all famous rappers to launch a customised product line. Teenagers all over the globe have become addicted to the fashion trend called streetwear. It has been trending worldwide, and it includes wearing everything mix and matches with a sneaker in the foot.
Evolution of shopping
The major brands such as Nike, Adidas, Skechers, off-white, champion, puma etc., have made a lot of money with such collaborations. These major brands know the mindset behind shopping these days and what products the customer will like. Brands like Nike and Adidas got to know the shopping trends, and they started to roll out their products based on the motive behind shopping these days. If an artist wears certain clothes, the fans would want to shop and buy the same product at any given price.
- Nike x Travis Scott: Nike did a record-breaking collaboration deal where they launched a ton of sneakers, including Nike air max and the most famous Nike Air Jordan, which was sold by Travis Scott Air Jordan 1’s. The shoes were available in high length and low length with an initial price of 170$ approximate.
- Nike x Drake: Many Drake fans know about the famous collaboration of Drake and Nike for Air max shoes. The shoes were featured in many of Drake’s music albums and his daily wear.
- Nike x Dior: Making history with one of the most expensive and limited manufactured pairs was the Air Diors, which were custom hand sewed shoes with a Dior swoosh and one of a kind sole that with Dior embedded in it. These shoes were limited to only 8500 pairs manufactured.
- Nike x Off-White: All the streetwear fans must be knowing about off-white clothing, which has an exclusive line of fashionable clothing that can be afforded by rich and rich only. Nike collaborated to introduce an exclusive product line of famous Air Jordan and off-white combinations called Off-White Nike Air jordans. The retail price of this sneaker is unimaginably expensive.
- Nike x Michael Jordan: In the history of basketball, Michael Jordan has been a legendary baller who Nike approached during his prime days to launch his product line of shoes with Nike. The product Air Jordan became a success and made billions of dollars for Nike and Michael Jordan, making it one of the biggest collaboration brands in the world. The net worth and success of Nike Air Jordan are unmatchable.
- Adidas Yeezy: Kanye West is one of the legendary rappers of today’s time, and he collaborated with Adidas to launch his one of a kind streetwear shoes, the Adidas Yeezy. These shoes have a unique structure making every pair different and one of a kind. Kanye West can be seen wearing the latest pairs of Yeezy in his daily routine.
The culture of casual shopping
The culture of wearing different styled clothes has taken a huge step in the fashion industry, and a new shopping pattern in the market was observed. People nowadays prefer buying all tailored clothes with aesthetic designs printed on them. People have started using shoes as their canvas, and they paint sceneries and unique patterns on them, which are then sold at a very high price in the name of streetwear and aesthetic collection. You can find that the people who wear such patterned clothes are into something artistic such as beatboxing, graffiti artists, skateboarders, or street designers. It has become a money-making industry, and people with abundant knowledge do not make money; they are mending money. The clothes are sold at the asking price; bargaining customers are not entertained. Most shopping is done by college and university people. They are more interested in staying fashionable rather than casual outfits. If you move out, you can find these people wearing everything in rhythm, right from shoes to hair colour. If you talk about the fashion idols, they get inspired by everything right from Korean pop music to mumble rap by American rappers. All the inspirations are perfectly brought into fashion sense and followed by true passion. The love of fans for their idols and their dressing pattern is unmatchable, as you can find a complete replica outfit of an artist worn by a true fan.
The industry has been flourishing ever since people started to understand the true sense of fashion shopping. You can find people going out shopping and wearing all sorts of clothing designs, right from ripped clothes to double-layered outfits. The trend is even developing in the remotest part of the country. It is not about the money or expensive clothing, but it’s about